• Eliminates build-up of paper dust
• Prevents jamming
• Conditions blades to extend shredder lifespan
Why oil your shredder?
• It is very important to keep oiling the cutting cylinders on your shredder
• It will prolong the life of your shredder and will prevent annoying speaks that may occur
Shredding machines that are not oiled will:
• Take longer to shred
• Be more prone to jamming
• Start to shred fewer sheets of paper per pass, per minute
How Often Should you Oil Your Shredder?
• It is recommended to oil the shredder every time you empty the waste bin.