This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs.
Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us toll free on +27(0)10 140 4900
- Express Delivery (1 to 3 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday.
- Free shipping for orders over R200 applies to main centres only and it excludes large items and heavy equipment
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Standard Deliveries will be made within 1-3 business days upon acceptance of your order and payment of COD. Note, for certain outlying areas we have to use regional third party couriers and while every effort is made to expedite delivery, service to these areas may take an additional 2 days.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Parrot Products (Pty) Ltd endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through either by ourselves, or our designated courier company.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the delivery note / waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
- Parrot Products (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.
INSTALLATION ITEMS: Please note that if you have ordered a product that requires installation by the Parrot products Service team, this will happen separate from the delivery of any other products in the same order. The Service team will contact you directly to make arrangements.