Here are Three simple Methods you can use to remove a permanent marker from your whiteboard surface.
- Take your whiteboard marker and draw over the permanent writing on the whiteboard.
- Cover the writing by colouring over the permanent writing.
- Take a dry clean cloth or whiteboard eraser and remove the writing off your whiteboard surface.
- Repeat this method until the permanent writing is removed.
Cleaning Fluid Method:
- Spray Parrot Products cleaning fluid on the permanent writing.
- Take a dry clean cloth.
- Wipe the permanent writing off the whiteboard.
Aqua Wipe Method:
- Rinse a Parrot Products Aqua Wipe.
- In water. Wring out excess water until the Aqua Wipe is damp but not wet.
- Wipe the permanent marker of your whiteboard surface using the damp Aqua Wipe.
- Please note that the Aqua Wipe is not effective in a dry state.
View more Product Information